USAA Program-Project Manager (Non-IT) Senior in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Develops an advanced understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met.
We are currently seeking a talented Program/Project Management Senior for our San Antonio, TX location.
- Drives implementation of multiple, complex project/program initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve multiple program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex programs and projects through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior management, and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards.
- Identifies and applies best practices and needed process improvements.
- Establishes advanced capabilities in program and project design where possible.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in project or program management.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 2 years of Real Estate Servicing Experience.
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certified.
- Ability to independently think and execute.
- Make informed analytical decisions based upon complex set of data.
- Results driven
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is* available* for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
*Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 3/19/18 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Program-Project Manager (Non-IT) Senior TX-San Antonio R0018684